Infrastructure management is classified as – Systems management, Network management, and Storage management. Many vendors both big and small – such as HP, IBM, Microsoft – provide Infrastructure management products, with varying degrees of complexity.
Infrastructure management has many purposes such as:
- Reducing duplication of effort
- Ensuring adherence to standards
- Increases the quality of information flowing through an IT system
- Promotes adaptability necessary for a changeable environment
- Ensures interoperability among organizational and external entities
- Maintains effective change management policies and practices
Typically, due to project constraints, planning and effective management of infrastructure is given lower priority – thereby causing long-term damage to the health of the IT systems – and therefore impacting the organization financially. To see a significant impact on the organization’s revenue, a key idea is to increase investments in Infrastructure management.
At Learn And Shine, we offer infrastructure courses that help you learn skills to effectively contribute in IT and systems administration activities. Participants in our courses learn to setup, deploy and maintain large-scale IT infrastructure. All our courses include cloud-based labs to help course attendees get a thorough hands-on experience.